Request an Evaluation:
Bath Transfer Chairs Allow Access Over Existing Toilet and Bath
Tub sliders eliminate the need for transfers onto toilets and into tubs in the dangerous bathroom environment. Tub slider chairs slide easily over and across tub walls without a manual transfer. After the chair slides into the tub, the patented connector bridge can be removed, and the shower curtain can be closed for privacy.
A commode chair, tub access slider system, and in-home mobility chair in one complete unit. This full-featured model contains a center-of-mass, tilt-in-space design with head support that provides maximum comfort and stability for a person with a higher-level disability. Requiring just one bedside transfer, the MC6000Tilt eliminates the need for transfers onto toilets and into tubs in the dangerous bathroom environment. The system also includes the smoothest rolling transfer system on the market that is safe and convenient for the user and caregiver.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size with optional 17”x20” and 20”x17” configurations.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Patented connector bridge to slide over and into tub.
- High quality Derlin wheels and self-aligning slider tracks for smooth transfer of seat into tub.
- The unit comes standard with adjustable headrest, hand-cranked operated tilt-in-space mechanism and flip-back cantilever arms.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any bathtub or shower.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Converts a non-accessible bathroom into an accessible one without expensive remodeling.
- Safe and convenient way to slide over and transfer into a tub.
- Smoothest rolling transfer bench system available.
- Connector bridge can be removed so that shower curtain can be closed for privacy.
- Centralizes the user’s weight throughout the entire tilt range, allowing for a much smaller footprint compared to tilt designs that pivot from the back.
- Width of roll-in section: 22” from outside crank handle to opposite side arm pad.
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 21.5” to 25.5” and Under-Frame-to-Floor = 16” to 20”
- Approximate weight: 66lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs